Exclusive compiled content from Business Forward’s annual event 2020: All you need to know.
Looking to read on-point expert analysis of an intense economic situation and some leadership thought on how the world and Egypt are adapting to coexist with the global pandemic, amidst the challenges related to the production and distribution of emerging vaccines? What are the trends in doing business and markets that you should be mindful of? These issues have been the focus of Business Forward’s annual event in December 2020, titled “Enter 2021: Egypt’s coexistence with a global pandemic.” All-you-need-to-know insights are brought to you in a one-stop downloadable e-publication, covering:
- Quoted at the event: Trends 2021 withholds
- A year of the pandemic: how has Egypt’s economy performed?
- Catalysts and challenges from a macroeconomic lens: how can developing countries prepare for the post-pandemic world?
- Egypt’s entrepreneurial environment in the age of COVID-19: Experts share their thoughts
- This is how I moved my #BusinessForward. Who are were the participants and most voted for business stories in a campaign that celebrated resilience?
- Editors’ picks of top Business Forward reads in 2020